Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This is what I saw when I looked out the window at 6:30 a.m.

I have three kids that will occasionally shut doors after they get out of the car.  I have to say that I have NEVER had a problem with forgetting to shut a car door, so, it's hard for me to remember to check to see if THE DOOR IS SHUT when they get out of the car.  Luckily, I also have a car that has a battery that is robust enough to last rhough the night and still start when we got in the car to drive to school:)

3 comments:

TheBrockKids said...

Uh, does your husband know about this? I mean, its like great you have a strong battery... but overusing it makes it weak!!!!!!

Brock Family said...

I thought husbands were supposed to just buy strong batteries for such a time as this???

TheBrockKids said...

You can't depend on your husband for everything. There will be a time when he is not around. You will have to use your own intellect to protect yourself. This one is easy however, just look behind you when you get out of the driver's seat. If there is a door open - close it. :)