Sunday, April 27, 2008

Afternoon fun...






While Karen was sleeping, the four of us traveled to Sister Betty's home to see her harps. She is so kind to allow 3 young children in her home to pluck her harp's and play on her piano. After the visit we decided to travel over to the tulip fields while traffic was at a slow...

3 comments:

Allison said...

Very cute pictures! I miss seeing the tulips and those kids are too cute and growing way too fast!

Slesk Family said...

Alan, you can blog with the best of 'em. Good job!
Beautiful Valley! Funny, I never thought much of the tulip fields when I lived there. Wonder why?!

Brittany Slesk said...

I was hoping someone would have some pictures of the tulips! Tis the season!! And to make the pictures even better, you have your cute kids in them!! I still haven't seen these in person, hopefully sometime we can make it up there when they are in full bloom! Thanks for the pics!